November 2014

Holiday Nutrition Challenge!

by Bethany Vessey, Registered Dietitian on November 3, 2014

Holiday Challenge

Hey Everyone, it’s Challenge time again!  With Halloween behind us and only 7 weeks until Christmas, it’s the perfect time to learn the art of “moderation.”  In my practice I teach the principal of 90:10. This is where if 90% of the time we eat healthy, then the other 10% can be whatever we wish. […]